Saturday, June 4, 2011

3-Minute Make-Up Trick

Make-up done in three minutes?  You must be kidding me…

While I was looking through some dresses at a specialty store, I unexpectedly heard something that caught my attention.  So I walked across the hall, stood there amazed as I watched and listened to the demo on some tricks to looking good despite all the demands of the daily grind. I learned some tricks from one make-up artist of a popular cosmetic brand and I tried it right away when I got home. To my surprise, it worked on me.  Now it’s your time to do the trick in just 3 minutes.  You can even set a timer if you want!
So here it is, the 3-minute make-up magic:
  1.  Apply a generous amount of blush to the cheeks.  Make sure the brush does not go beyond the cheek bones.  Use the brush in circular motions to the plumpest areas of the cheeks.  Proper blending will take around a minute to do.  Liquid or creamy blushes also work great even with just a tap of the fingers.
  2. Now you might be wondering why we applied the blush first.  According to the make-up guru, a blush under the powder can achieve a more natural look.  Indeed it does.  So apply the powder using the proper brush for full coverage.  This can be done in 30 seconds.
  3. Eye make-up takes forever to get done.  So if you’re in a rush, then the perfect gadget to instantly glamorize the eyes is using a colored eye liner. Blue or green liners are perfect to make the eyes pop with color.  With a light hand, trace the upper eye lashes, narrow at inner corners, thicker in the middle, and swept up a tad at the outer edge.  Apply the liner for the bottom lashes from the outside in.  But if you have wide-set eyes, line only the lower line halfway across.  This will take about a minute to accomplish.
  4. A dash of red lipstick or pink gloss completes the look.  It only takes a few seconds to do this.
There you have it sistahs.  The basics always come in handy.  In just three minutes you are all set for the day. Never allow a busy day to keep you from looking pretty.  So good luck and have a great day!

0 comments:

Popular Posts